Keyword research is probably the most important part of any niche site you build, yet I often see affiliates who skip this process entirely.
I want to introduce the latest tool I just finished developing called Profit Keywords that makes the whole keyword research process much simpler. Basically it works with my favorite keyword research tool, Market Samurai and makes it easy to dig out high traffic, low competition keywords in your chosen niche. Build your sites around these keywords and you will find it very easy to get your sites ranking very well and get tons of traffic to your sites.
How To Use It
- Use the Adwords Keyword Tool (or your favorite keyword tool) and generate a large list of keywords in your niche.
- Download a copy of Market Samurai. Remember, the keyword research part of this awesome software is completely free.
- Import your keywords into the Market Samurai keyword research module.
- Make sure Total Searches and SEO Comp are selected and click Analyze Keywords.
- Once it’s done, click Export to save the results to a file on your computer.
- Head over to http://profitkeywords.com.
- Click the Browse button and select your exported file from Market Samurai
Profit Keywords takes your keyword list and displays an easy to read score for each keyword in your list. A keyword can have a score of GREAT, GOOD, FAIR or POOR based on the traffic it gets and the amount of competition for the keyword. Everything is sortable and you will find that this is a much easier format to work with then the raw output from Market Samurai.
Not only does
this system help you find great keywords, but it’s also great for evaluating niches themselves. If there aren’t a lot of good keywords being shown, then you might want to look at another niche. This can save you a lot of time and effort in developing sites that you will have a difficult time ranking well for.
While I developed Profit Keywords for my own use, I’m more than happy to share it with my readers. If you find the tool useful, please share it with your friends and feel free to leave any suggestions you may have in the comments.